- Know your audience: Track market and channel trends to adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Content and messaging: connect with our client's target audiences.
- Provide input on new sales and marketing materials by developing an understanding of our client's products and solutions.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns tailored to meet specific sales and marketing objectives. This must include hands-on experience with time-based, metrics-driven demand generation programs.
- Analyzing and reporting progress against campaign objectives and reporting ROI of activities.
- Planning, managing and executing marketing events.
- Act as marketing point of contact on cross-functional teams for various projects and initiatives.
- Represent, communicate and promote the brand and marketing guidelines.
- Experience in the High Tech industry (prerequisite)
- Prior Industry marketing experience (Government, Military, Critical Infrastructure, Healthcare, Saas, Education).
- Public sector or regulated industries experience a plus, or, show us your passion and experience for effective audience targeting.
- Able to establish strong relationships, work cooperatively, and assist others as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus 5+ years professional experience in marketing technology or B2B/B2G marketing.
- Marketing Experience in: Industry, Field, Channel, or Campaign Development.
- Excellent communication skills (multilingual preferred - Polish and English is a must)
- Stable employment conditions
- Medical package (Medicover)
- Multisport card
- Flexible hours
- Fresh fruits and vegetables twice a week
- Integration events;
- No dress code