Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Responding to first level support requests via multiple sources such as portal, phone or email.
- Diagnoses client problems relying mainly on checklists and training, via remote access to diagnose, resolve or forward to 2nd level
- Identification of recurring problems and notification of team members
- Assisting in the resolution of application, hardware and software problems following process or Knowledge Articles (KA's).
- Awareness of service level agreement targets and ensure that they are not breached.
- Communicates service procedures to IT Users
- Monitoring of the Network and key applications
- Escalate when necessary to line management
- Track incident status and inform users regarding status
- Get approval for incident resolution / request fulfilment from user
Desired skills & experience:
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish (at least Upper-intermediate)
- High level of IT literacy
- ITSM tool usage experience i.e. Service Now, Remedy, JIRA etc. for Incident, Problem, Request & Change Management
- Customer service mindset
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Attractive salary
- Remote work (onboarding in Warsaw office)
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Medical healthcare package
- Sport Card
- Life insurance
- Holiday Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Work-life Balance
Good to have skills:
- Proven experience in providing IT Support
- ITIL knowledge
- ITIL certified