- Monitor and optimize the time duration that cars spend in the pre-transport or sea phase.
- Observe and manage the transport capacity in cooperation with sea teams.
- Create and maintain landing files according to procedures. Ensure that landing target is reached.
- Participate in pre-transport capacity planning and booking.
- Participate in rerouting process when needed. Coordinate adjustments in OBT for new routes.
- Ensure timely preparation of loading lists, Bill of Landing, and other necessary documents. Verify the existence and validity of approvals/authorizations specific to each market.
- Engage in internal meetings with pre-transport and sea & ports teams to address market flow issues.
Desired skills & experience:
- Knowledge of languages: English and Tamil and Hindi
- Logistics expertise
- Strong statistical analysis / reporting skills
- Good command of the use of an ERP
- Change management
- Customer orientation
- Analysis and problem solving
- Knowledge of the supply chain
- Contract and performance management
- Work in a hybrid system in Katowice, after the implementation period
- Stable employment in a company with a strong position on the market
- Employment contract
- Medical care and life insurance
- Additional social benefits
- Employee referral program :)
- Multisport card
- Numerous implementation trainings
- Participation in international projects
- Occasional bonuses
Good to have:
- Knowledge of automotive business