- Implementing Network Access Control in organization
- Being responsible for designing and overseeing the building and configuration of secure enterprise network systems.
- Provide architecture expertise to help solve complex technical problems.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Develop in-depth assessments which validate specific technology and architecture directions as appropriate for business solutions.
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Experience in implementing Network Access Control in organization
- Experience in implementation of a zero trust model
- Enterprise Security Architetcture knowledge
- Cisco network and network security knowledge
- Microsegmentation network security technique knowledge
- Strong business and system acumen.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Flexibility and independent work ability; ability to inspire others, i.e. confidence and initiative
- Ensures stable high level of quality being delivered to all business units
- Permanent employment based on a B2B contract
- Being part of very interesting project
- Full remote work.