The Key Responsibilites:
- As a Mechanical Engineer, you are part of the Mechanical Engineering and Industrialization team, which is responsible for the research, design, development and industrialization of enclosures, cooling systems and winding systems of our wireless energy transfer portfolio. An important part of your work will be working with the PTC Creo tool on 3D part and product models, which includes creating drawings, supporting documents and material lists.
- Active collaboration with suppliers in the design and production of parts and components.
Desired skills & experience:
- Solid knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering and 3D design in PTC Creo (>3 years)
- Completed technical studies as a mechanical technician or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of various materials such as aluminum, plastics and sealing compounds
- Experience in designing mechanical parts production
- Basic knowledge of electrical and magnetic systems
- Knowledge of test documentation
- Above all, we are looking for a person full of energy! You are ready to develop systems that can be successfully sold to customers. You share enthusiasm, knowledge and experience with others, but you are also open to learning and personal development.
- Fluent English language, knowledge of German language is an additional asset
- All the necessary tools to work
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Private medical care
- Participation in substantive training and continuous development (qualifications)
- Subsidized language learning
- Parking for employees