The Key Responsibilites:
- Build strong relationship with the customer stakeholders (integration focused).
- Understand the customer requirements that are in scope of the project and understand how these requirements are solved via the Blueprint solution that will be provided.
- Identify potential additional requirements and discuss these with the Integration Lead. Outcome to be communicated with the customer.
- Have a good understanding of the agreed customer blueprint, as well as data & integration architecture.
- Understand standard ERP processes & architectures used in the CPG industry, mainly SAP (incl. S/4HANA), Infor (M3).
- Have an appreciation of agile project management tools and shared workspaces.
- Build strong relationships with the R&D teams in order to deliver configurations that need development support. This includes providing thorough specifications (using templates) and provide clarity on timelines.
- Support the End-to-End testing, cut-over and go-live, as well as handing over to the Customer Engagement Department, including hypercare.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent and 3+ years of work experience in the IT industry.
- Experience with S/4HANA integrations.
- Experience with ERP systems implementations like SAP (TPM/SD) and Oracle.
- Experience with in-depth data interfaces (IDOC, XML, CSV, JSON).
- Experience with data analysis and data manipulation with large datasets.
- Appreciation of Cloud solutions like AWS cloud.
- Appreciation of software delivery/development and project management.
- Experience in working with global teams and global customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Accountable team member able to work autonomously and with attention to detail.
- Experience in using tools to support daily processes like Atlassian, Microsoft, ProdPad and Zendesk.
- Basiv SQL knowledge
- Attractive salary (b2b contract)
- Fully remote work
- Further training and development opportunities.
- Opportunity of professional growth in a multinational company in a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Permanent position (not one of project).
- Flexible working hours.