The Key Responsibilites:
- Participation in implementation projects for domestic and international clients,
- Provision of SAP EWM application development services,
- Conducting tests, training, and presentations on SAP EWM solutions.
- Approximately 3 years of experience as an SAP EWM consultant / 5 years of experience with SAP WM/MM and knowledge of SAP EWM,
- Very good command of the English language (necessary for communication in international projects).
- Implementation bonuses,
- Project work and development under the guidance of experts (27 people in the team),
- Participation in innovative projects based on SAP products, including cloud solutions,
- Possibility of remote work or commuting to the office (Sopot, Warsaw, Poznań),
- Custom training systems (several dozen hours of e-learning),
- Stable employment in a company with a flat structure (average length of employment is 8 years),
- SAP certifications and training opportunities,
- Medical and sports packages.