- Foster a creative atmosphere, review and provide detailed feedback on peers" design and code and participate in agile activities like sprint planning and retrospectives. Take part in Hackathons, Tech-talks, and Communities of Practice with like-minded people.
- Develop technologies to maintain our market leadership using the latest tools and frameworks. Write software in accordance with requirements and specifications and use best practices to build in high-quality. Debug and validate software issues on the latest and greatest unreleased products as well as those encountered by customers.
- Write automated unit tests and system-level tests to continue building our automation pipeline and a release-ready product.
- Help the scrum team continuously improve its environment and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related engineering field and 2+ years of related experience or a master"s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related engineering field and 1+ years of related experience
- Experience with Windows application development in C#
- Experience using object-oriented design techniques
- Private Medical Insurance (LUX MED or Medicover)
- Employee Capital Plans (PPK)
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site or Online Yoga for a Healthy Back classes
- Unlimited access to Udemy learning solutions
- Flexible Spending Account in the MyBenefit Cafeteria (MultiSport Card, Tickets, Travel, Pet Insurance, Spa, Lunch Card, Shopping Discounts and more)
- Referral Bonus
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum Team
- Experience with software testing, including test-driven development and automation
- Experience with WPF, Winforms, WCF, Windows System Programming WMI, Powershell, Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Experience with C++
- Knowledge and experience working in the process control industry