- Collaborate - Foster a creative atmosphere, review and provide detailed feedback on peers" design and code and participate in agile activities like sprint planning and retrospectives. Take part in Hackathons, Tech-talks, and Communities of Practice with like-minded people.
- Innovate - Develop technologies to maintain our market leadership using the latest tools and frameworks. Write software in accordance with requirements and specifications and use best practices to build in high-quality. Debug and validate software issues on the latest and greatest unreleased products as well as those encountered by customers.
- Automate - Write automated unit tests and system-level tests to continue building our automation pipeline and a release-ready product.
- Iterate - Help the scrum team continuously improve its environment and processes.
- +7 years of experience and fluency in the development of embedded real-time firmware using C/C++
- Experience with commercial real-time embedded operating systems (QNX, Embedded Linux or similar)
- Experience using object-oriented design techniques
- Private Medical Insurance (LUX MED or Medicover)
- Life (Subsidized) and Accident Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Capital Plans (PPK)
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site or Online Yoga for a Healthy Back classes
- Unlimited access to Udemy learning solutions
- Flexible Spending Account in the MyBenefit Cafeteria (MultiSport Card, Tickets, Travel, Pet Insurance, Spa, Lunch Card, Shopping Discounts and more)
- Referral Bonus
Good to have skills:
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum Team
- Experience architecting and designing embedded real-time
- Experience with low-level microprocessor programming including PowerPC and ARM processors
- Knowledge with C# (WPF, Winforms, WCF), Windows System Programming (WMI, Powershell), Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware)