- Build and maintain complex technical infrastructure that supports a secure platform that protects our data at rest and in transit.
- Work closely with Enterprise and Direct-to-Consumer developers and business owners to identify data sets, strong analytical skills related to working with structured and unstructured data sets.
- Provide technical guidance on industry tools and best practices in the field of data security.
- Monitor and maintain security tools that instrument security policies and capabilities.
- Partner with compliance specialists to ensure the technical implementation of regulatory frameworks from a technical perspective using proven industry methods and tools.
- Provide technical leadership in the field of data security and compliance, specifically the ability to determine the least business impactful way of implementing security tools and features
- Collaborate with our corporate functions including Internal Audit, Legal and Compliance, Privacy, and Sourcing to ensure that Client's maintains a strong cybersecurity posture.
Desired skills & experience:
- 4+ years of previous technical experience, specifically security architecture experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate within the context of the intended audience, whether that be senior executives or highly technical engineering resources.
- Proven experience collecting and disseminating customer and engineering requirements and architecting them into robust security solutions.
- Proven experience architecting and configuring database security technology (SQL, Oracle, Imperva)
- Proven experience architecting and configuring operating systems and the security concepts involved
- Proven experience architecting and implementing encryption implementation concepts (at rest, application level, in transit)
- Proven experience architecting and configuring authentication and authorization concepts (RBAC, IAM)
- Proven experience analysing and remediating security topics such as the OWASP top 10.
- Deep technical understanding of network and compute architectures and, specifically the security aspects thereof.
- High degree of familiarity with all regulatory compliance frameworks
- Employment based on employment contract
- Opportunities for professional development for expert positions
- Experience in an international company
Good to have skills:
- Security certifications are a plus. (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc.)
- Proven experience with SIEM & logging tools (Splunk, Kibana, Qradar) and the ability to extract actionable intelligence from large volume aggregated log storage