Building effective solutions in the field of warehouse logistics is not just about having the latest software or exclusive equipment. It's about experience, knowledge and interest in technological innovations.
For over 40 years, our client has been at the forefront of innovation in the field of warehouse logistics, ranging from the logic of a non-reserve system and voice picking, to cloud solutions and the use of artificial intelligence. They are always in close cooperation with their clients.
Over the years, they have built up great experience as a European leader known for speed, accuracy and responsibility. Thanks to the implementation of the warehouse management system (WMS) and / or the warehouse control system (WCS), they increase clients not only control and efficiency of operations in the warehouse, but also gain insight into the data in real time. The company offers help in managing, optimizing and securing the future of its clients' business, as well as adapting to new upcoming challenges.
Company consists of 400 employees and supports its global clients in branches in: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland and Great Britain. The head office is located in Lund, Sweden. Currently, their team is looking for qualified programmers to join one of our teams working with the world's best WMS.
Oferta pracy: Praca programista C / C++ Developer (Junior / Mid ) 8000 - 13000 PLN Warszawa
- Work with complex problems in small project teams
- Close cooperation with Application consultants
- Implementing solutions to improve customer warehouse processes
- Responsibility for technical design, development, unit tests, documentation and maintenance of solutions
- Work based on internal methodology
- Work in technologies: C / C ++, SQL
- Developing solutions for stationary, mobile and portable devices, as well as voice-controlled equipment on the client's side
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in creating solutions based on C, C ++
- Designing and creating databases using MS SQL Server or Oracle Database
- Using version control management system (preferably Git)
- Good and practical knowledge of English - both written and verbal (minimum B2)
- Salary depends on experience and knowledge
- Employment based on an employment contract, B2B or other form of cooperation
- Opportunities for professional development, both in technical terms as well as logistic and position knowledge
- Private medical insurance
- Fruit in the office
- Partial remote work possible
- Opportunities to work in an international environment with everyday use of English
- Open and friendly company culture
- The main place of work is our office in Warsaw, but you can also use the trip to work colleagues in Scandinavia
- Powerful Thinkpad laptop + two external monitors
Good to have:
- Knowledge of C #, VB.NET
- Experience in logistics solutions, such as WMS / WCS, TMS, automation devices or ERP systems, such as building client-server systems, developing on both sides of the cable
- Experience with Linux / AIX / Unix can also be valuable
- Good analytical, architectural and communication skills
- As a person, you pay attention to details, you are flexible, open, creative and solution oriented