For our Client, a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT IT Project Manager (EMEA PMO Department) Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Manage the implementation of allocated projects to agreed timescales and within budget.
- Lead Discovery workshops
- Ensure that appropriate company's governance, project management methodology, processes and reporting standards are applied to the project
- Manage planning, scheduling and resourcing for the project
- Report Project Status in a timely manner in accordance with project governance requirements
- Manage and report risks, issues and dependencies associated with the project, maintain a RAID Log
- Report Project Financials including Budget, Forecast and Actual
- Develop change management plans, including training and communications plans that are consistent with the size and profile of the project.
- Ensure that operational risks and issues are considered and reported during the design, development and implementation
- Maintain regular progress meetings and continuity with the relevant business owner and Steering Committees
- Produce budgets, define resource requirements and manage dependencies with other projects or programs
- Responsibilities may vary within the range of tasks and activities described, with specific objectives being set, documented and reviewed by the Portfolio Manager
- Ensure that the project is transitioned to Business as Usual and Operational Support following a formal gate review process
- Accountable for end-to-end delivery of a project with a focus on providing agreed deliverables to a program.
- Manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders, to influence and negotiate on schedule and deliverables where applicable
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience on similar position
- Experienced in implementing Procure to Pay solutions wolud be very big plus
- Degree Level or Equivalent qualification.
- Professional Project Management Qualifications PMP, Prince 2 Practitioner
- Blend of experience across business operations and technology, including support of enterprise change management
- Can demonstrate experience of managing organisational change
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Analytical and Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Can demonstrate experience of managing a wide array of Stakeholders
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise workload for others and work to stringent project timescales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail
- Strategic mindset and ability to envision end state and the milestone activities to achieve
- Active listener
- Fluent english skills
- Clear concise communication skills; ability to speak the language of both business and technology
- Attractive salary
- Real career development opportunity
- International work environment,
- Friendly work environment
Good to have skills:
- Experienced in implementing SaaS Solutions
- Property Management Systems experience/knowledge (Yardi 7s, TRAMPS) is seen as preferable