For our client, British company (Online, eCommerce, Trave industry) with branches in London, New York, Hongkong and Warsaw, who owns unique platform designeg for travellers, we are looking for for:
- make the project compatible for different browsers environments: desktop, tablet and mobile;
- cooperate with other developers in a team environment to deliver great results;
- build real solutions through experimentation and testing hypotheses.
Desired skills & experience:
- understanding of client-side scripting (VanillaJS) and jQuery library;
- familiarity with the popular js frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJs or Angular;
- experience with server side stacks such as NodeJS/Apache (Nginx) in unix environment.
- good understanding of databases: NoSQL (eg. MongoDB) or Relational DB (eg. Mysql, Oracle);
- git knowledge;
- good programming, problem-solving and teamwork skills;
- enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow your skills;
- very good English skills.
- work on an exciting international project and team;
- full time job, with competitive salary plus annual bonus based on achieved targets;
- international environment (office in London plus remote employees);
- an exciting position where you can create trackable value;
- fitness card and/or private health insurance;
- full access to amazing travel guides & discounts on unique travel ideas from our partners
Good to have skills:
- knowledge of usability and user interface design best practice;
- familiarity with MeteorJS, Bootstrap and Docker;
- self-driven with writing elegant code which follows good coding conventions (eg. DRY);
- SEO practical knowledge in real project.