Our Client is a is reliable, flexible, full stack software development company, who has been designing, developing and implementing mobile, web and IoT projects for enterprises and startups since 2008. For now the team delivered more than 100 projects working from 2 offices in Poland - in Tychy and Warsaw.
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Senior IOS Developer Warszawa
The Key Responsibilites:
- create iOS mobile apps,
- design and implement communication with server data sources,
- create user interfaces based on mock-ups,
- work with existing applications, develop, extend and optimise them,
- test the effects of both your and your team's work,
- lead a team of developers,
- participate in the preparation of project documentation,
- be responsible for the technical side of the project.
- have experience in programming software applications for iOS,
- know Swift and Objective-C language,
- know English,
- be creative - we do not want you to do your job uncritically you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative - we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy - we do not want to correct your mistakes.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects - you are the team leader and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks - each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies - we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.
Good to have:
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and project supporting tools e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello.