Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- create iOS mobile apps,
- design and implement communication with server data sources,
- create user interfaces based on mock-ups,
- work with existing applications, develop, extend and optimise them,
- test the effects of both your and your team's work,
- lead a team of developers,
- participate in the preparation of project documentation,
- be responsible for the technical side of the project.
- have experience in programming software applications for iOS,
- know Swift and Objective-C language,
- know English,
- be creative - we do not want you to do your job uncritically you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative - we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy - we do not want to correct your mistakes.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects - you are the team leader and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks - each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies - we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.
Good to have:
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and project supporting tools e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello.