For our Client, a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live we are looking for
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Data Manager (reporting to Head of Operations, EMEA) Warszawa
- To provide leadership and support to the business, responsible for the robust management of Asset Services data across all systems.
- The data manager will oversee the identification and ownership of all data related issues, ensure quality of data held within core systems is maintained to the highest standards through a process of continuous improvement.
- They will assist in the reduction of costs by identifying bad data practices and provide corrective actions and control mechanisms to ensure adherence to best practice.
- Supporting company-wide programmes, departmental projects and activities to leverage the value of the data held within core systems.
- Understand the data architecture across Asset Services, being the go to" person for anyone wanting to know what data is available, where it is held and who is responsible for its maintenance.
- Administer a regular Risk management process capturing all data related risks and corrective action plans to mitigate and or remediate
- Liaise with Global Technology Solutions (GTS, the C&W internal IT function) function to ensure compliance with EMEA wide data initiatives such as data governance, data quality & data sharing
- Liaise with Information Security, ensuring compliance with Global standards such as transmission of data, access to data, etc.
- Ensure that the quality of data is accurate and internal/external audit findings are shared with relevant business stakeholders and followed up appropriately
- Perform root cause analysis on data related issues, providing recommendations for short term cleansing and long-term remediation
- Provide guidance on data entry processes to ensure the a first time right" approach to data management
- Liaise with Compliance to ensure that all sensitive data is safeguarded and that all access requests are compliant to corporate governance standards
- Work with reporting team to ensure that the data used in reports is accurate and complete
- Initiate data improvement and data automation strategies based on regular assessment
- Liaise with vendors and GTS to seek new ways to enhance the quality of data
- Contribute to transformational projects & programmes, ensuring that all aspects of data quality and data governance are considered and managed
- Assist the business with any client initiatives requiring data, ensuring accurate and complete data is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Review and authorise any system changes that may affect data maintenance, analysis, reports or storage
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- Relevant experience in project management (Prince 2 or APM equivalent qualification is desirable)
- Professional qualification in continuous improvement i.e. Lean or Six Sigma
- An extensive level of relevant work experience with increasing responsibility in data management with knowledge
- Knowledge of data governance principles, data quality principles, data security and data privacy principles and there application
- Strong Understanding of Data Administration
- The ability to analyse data, share information and make recommendations for improvements
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Demonstrate experience of Data Warehousing best practice
- Expert MS-Excel Skills and proficient in SQL and MS Office applications
- Advanced MS-Excel Skills,
- Ability to explain complicated issues in non-technical terms, Data Management, Data Analysis,
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage, and prioritise own workload
- Innovative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about big data and analytics
- Attractive salary
- Real career development opportunity
- International work environment,
- Friendly work environment