For our client who is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the second largest professional services firm in the world,and is one of the Big Four auditors.We are looking for professionals to join the global business systems support team in the office in Warsaw for the position of:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Workday Integration Analyst (System Support Area) Warszawa
Może zainteresuje Cię oferta pracy w innym mieście:
The Key Responsibilites:
- Investigate and analyze technical incidents received from L1 support and identify if root cause is data, configuration, or technical issue.
- Perform impact analysis and recommend solution for issues on Workday custom integrations.
- Recognize patterns/ re-occurrence of incidents, and propose technical and process improvements to minimize volume/ magnitude of impact.
- Provide ad-hoc data extracts and integration runs to territory business partners on demand.
- Participate ticket escalation meetings with L3 support to discuss investigation and solution strategies
- Collaborate effectively with Workday support specialists across modules or business areas within the greater team, and raise tickets to appropriate group when work is out of scope of Workday Technical Team's supported area or application.
- Peer review teammates" solution and deliverables.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology or a related field.
- Experience as a Workday integration analyst/ developer in an implementation or support project.
- Previous experience in Workday APIs, Payroll (PECI/ PICOF), and Studio Integrations required, preferably coupled with Workday Certifications.
- Adept at IT industry processes/ methodologies (e.g. SDLC, Agile) for implementing integration fixes and enhancements from design to production post deployment validation.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
- Understand the nature of business within a large multinational organization (e.g. time zone differences, cultural diversity, offshore colleagues).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fluent English.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Ability to pursue with further professional development - access to the set of trainings and certificates provided by Workday.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in Workday system business support area.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in after-hours sports activities and team building events.
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
- Your career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- Flexible office location.