For our Client, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content. As the official data provider for the NFL, NBA, NFL, LCS, NASCAR, our Client has exclusive distribution rights to all in game data, this includes both live play-by-play stats and sensor data. The team supports the business needs of the organization through several products.
We are currently looking for a candidate for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT DevOps Engineer + Docker 8000 - 14000 PLN Warsaw
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Collaborate with developers on technical architecture and implementation of new products and services,
- Ensure that our services are available and functional 24/7 by being part of a on-duty team,
- Search, select and implement new tools and technologies that make life easier.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes,
- Master or Bachelor Degree in computer science,
- Experience with microservice architecture,
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Pagerduty, Grafana, Dead Mans Snitch,
- Virtualization and container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes,
- Database technologies, database services in AWS, MySQL in particular,
- Willingness to learn new technologies and share technical knowledge,
- Web technologies such as Nginx, Varnish, PHP and NodeJS,
- Good written and spoken business English is a must,
- Message broker technologies, RabbitMQ, Kafka,
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude.
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers" products,
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games with interoffice dart tournament,
- Camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products,
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences,
- Located centrally in Warsaw with excellent public transport infrastructure,
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience,
- Multisport, medical insurance, company's events etc.,
- Stationary and stable job in multinational team,
- English lessons with native speaker,
- Professional and personal growth,
- Flexible working hours,
- Talk sports every day.