Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Collaborate with developers on technical architecture and implementation of new products and services,
- Ensure that our services are available and functional 24/7 by being part of a on-duty team,
- Search, select and implement new tools and technologies that make life easier.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes,
- Master or Bachelor Degree in computer science,
- Experience with microservice architecture,
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Pagerduty, Grafana, Dead Mans Snitch,
- Virtualization and container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes,
- Database technologies, database services in AWS, MySQL in particular,
- Willingness to learn new technologies and share technical knowledge,
- Web technologies such as Nginx, Varnish, PHP and NodeJS,
- Good written and spoken business English is a must,
- Message broker technologies, RabbitMQ, Kafka,
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude.
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers" products,
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games with interoffice dart tournament,
- Camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products,
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences,
- Located centrally in Warsaw with excellent public transport infrastructure,
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience,
- Multisport, medical insurance, company's events etc.,
- Stationary and stable job in multinational team,
- English lessons with native speaker,
- Professional and personal growth,
- Flexible working hours,
- Talk sports every day.