- Coordinate data collection and transmission to AMMS through relevant organizational units.
- Develop reports for monitoring hospital operations and informing managerial decisions based on data from the database and other sources.
- Prepare reports for external funding applications, project monitoring, and development concepts.
- Analyze mandatory reporting for central and regional authorities and provide analysis for organizational units utilizing medical and statistical data.
- Conduct reconciliations to gather data on performed tests for settlement and reporting purposes.
- Create reports and summaries for the Sanitary and Epidemiological Station.
- Optimize available tools, automate the reporting system, and collaborate closely with all hospital units.
- Actively participate in IT system implementation and other projects.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of assigned tasks and acquired data.
- Perform other duties as directed by superiors within your qualifications.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Higher education in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or economics.
- Knowledge of T-SQL or relational SQL databases.
Strong analytical skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Independent and proactive approach.
- Stable employment based on an Employment Contract.
- 100% office-based work.
- Working hours from 7:00 to 14:35.
- Single-stage recruitment process.
- Benefits: training subsidies, vacations.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the AMMS IT system or other similar systems.
- Experience in the medical industry.
- Proficiency in English (minimum B2 level).