Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements;
- Build and maintain application architecture;
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet product requirements, investigate and implement new technologies;
- Take part in a mentoring program;
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to team growth;
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development processes.
- Advanced Ruby programming skills;
- Strong knowledge in internal relational databases;
- Experience with SQL;
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge (deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOP, and algorithms);
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills;
- English level: Intermediate and higher (B1+).
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely(outside the country as well);
- Relocate options with company support;
- Sports program compensation;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided;
- Free English lessons;
- Referral program;
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities.