Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Develop and manage relationships with the channel ecosystem including distributors, resellers and channel accounts;
- Develop and lead channel account plans and strategies using all cross-functional resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, etc.) to achieve and even over-achieve revenue target;
- Train and certificate the channel partners, improve the partner enablement;
- Manage the pipeline with partners regularly, assist partners to get the necessary support and close the deals;
- Actively participate in cybersecurity events and partner activities;
- Contribute to the development of cyber security proposition.
- 5+ years of experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security solution, cloud security solutions, network and systems management solution;
- Good experience in channel management, good relationship with cyber security distributors and resellers in CEE or any sub-region of EU;
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English;
- Good technical understanding for cyber security solution and excellent presentation skills;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Able to travel is required;
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, open minded, willing to listen and learn. Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work in an international, stable company;
- Form of cooperation: B2B contract (26 days paid leave);
- Medical insurance;
- Mobile/Toll/Gass fee/Laptop.