Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Create comprehensive wireframes, user flows, and design specifications that articulate the desired player experience.
- Maintain UX design consistency by utilizing existing UX paradigms and understanding when to set up new design conventions and patterns.
- Engage in the pre-production and development processes to help us deliver an optimal player experience.
- Prove your ability to construct intuitive user interfaces.
- Collaborate with the Game Design team to comprehend and improve game mechanics.
- Work collaboratively with UI Designers to establish a consistent aesthetic identity and language.
- Actively participate in team reviews and feedback sessions, presenting your designs for evaluation and providing feedback to your colleagues.
- Participate in player research and testing, contributing to test objectives, scripts, and the development of research material.
- Possess 3+ years - (5+ for a Senior role) - of prior game UX design experience.
- Be a cooperative team member who values collaboration and is open to feedback.
- Be a self-managing individual with exceptional process, time management, and organizational skills.
- Be a proactive and proficient communicator who can effectively articulate design concepts.
- Be proficient in rapid iterative prototyping (Axure, XD, or Figma).
- Have a solid grasp of User Research methodologies.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of Design Mechanics.
- Show a passion for playing and creating games.
- Experience in Motion Design is a plus, adding a dynamic aspect to our designs.
- Have a significant interest in mobile gaming and an understanding of the free-to-play mobile market industry.
- We tailor the contract to you - you choose between an employment contract and B2B
- Work in the gaming industry - no dress code, cool people, friendly atmosphere
- We organize trips to industry conferences and trainings
- We will regularly meet for team and company integration parties
- Social benefits package:
- sports card
- medical care
- language lessons
- We support being fit! We will reimburse you for cycling to work
- You can work remotely 2 days a week, in agreement with your supervisor and the people you work with directly
- Work at the company's headquarters in Krakow, in a modern office building with a rooftop terrace and a great kitchen on the ground floor