The Key Responsibilites:
- Leading, directing, and monitoring the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of test procedures and test sets.
- Managing employee-related processes, including vacation planning, absence monitoring, recruitment, rewards and recognition, employee development, and performance management.
- Preparing validation plans, risk assessments, and summary reports.
- Performing manual and automated regression tests.
- Building and improving the structure of automated tests.
- Documenting test results.
- 3+ years of experience as an automation tester (preferably with Selenium WebDriver).
- Proficiency in the C# language.
- Understanding of the CI/CD process.
- Ability to design test automation architecture.
- Good knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, test automation structure, debugging, and documentation.
- English language proficiency at B2 level.
- Employment contract.
- Increased income tax-deductible costs.
- Benefits platform and Multisport card.
- Additional days off (volunteer day, anniversaries).
- Necessary equipment (including two monitors and a chair).
- Referral and performance evaluation systems to ensure your necessary development.
- Training platforms: Pluralsight - numerous IT courses and trainings; Litmos - trainings from almost every field.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - psychological, coaching, and managerial support for all employees (anonymous).
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum).
- Experience in team management.
- ISTQB certification.