- Build and maintain automated test scripts;
- Ensure the QA vision is understood and implemented correctly;
- Define and implement test strategies;
- Work on improvements of CI/CD processes;
- Cooperate with other teams and stakeholders of the project.
- Knowledge of a testing theory;
- Experience in test automation;
- Programming skills - Java;
- Practical knowledge of REST / SOAP Services;
- Experience in Cucumber;
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Git;
- Communicative English.
- Private health care & Life insurance;
- PPE (4% employer contribution without any additional cost nor employee contributions required):
- Authors rights (tax reliefs due to creative type);
- English lessons with Native Speaker;
- MyBenefit Cafeteria (benefits platform);
- 2 additional days for volunteering events;
- Annual bonus depending on performance;
- Life & group insurance;
- Conference & Training budget;
- In-house trainings;
- Team Events;
- International projects;
- Flexible work hours.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kafka;
- Practical knowledge of Playwright;
- Familiarity with Atlassian ecosystem.