Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Familiarize with the capabilities of the Mulesoft integration platform.
- Evaluate the various types of integration flows currently implemented in company
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Responsible for designing, building and documenting APIs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements
- Manage integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies
- Develop monitoring and alerting process while building the integrations for scale.
- Advice and act as a point of contact for integration issues
- Train and mentor integrations teams on working within the target operating model
- Strong Mulesoft knowledge
- Experience 4+ years of IT experience, preferably integration related, 3+ years experience as integration developer.
- In depth knowledge of SOA, MSA and EDA architecture patterns and implications they have on systems" integrations
- Knowledge and experience of working with specific eiPaaS platforms
- Well versed in DevOps and CI/CD concepts and know-how for building pipelines using Jenkins and Maven
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization
- In depth knowledge of agile delivery methods and frameworks
- Clear customer orientation, entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- Proficient level of English is necessary
- Fluency in German is a plus
- Previous experience in complex developing integrations
- Attractive salary
- Full remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Medical healthcare package
- Sport Card
- Life insurance
- Holiday Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Work-life Balance