Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Developing company software products
- Working agile with a scrum-based approach and CI/CD
- Using testing of developed solutions (unit / integration / end-to-end)
- Cooperating closely with product management and scrum masters
- Creating / refining / specifying architecture to cover new/existing functional/non-functional requirements and ensure a smooth operation.
- As part of the programmers team, you will be sparring partner in the game for our development into the best possible direction ;)
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Redux, Docker, Kafka, Github and Jira
- Knowledge of concepts of React Router and Context API
- Experience in work agile with a scrum-based approach and CI/CD
- English - at least B2
- 100% remote work
- Annual bonus of 6% of salary depending on the achievement of company goals
- Medical care
- Mybenefit cafeteria
- The opportunity to join group insurance
- Language classes
- Christmas subsidy
- PPE - 3.5% of salary paid by the employer after 18 months of seniority in the company.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of standards like ECMAScript
- Knowledge about Webpack concepts and configuration