- Work in a fully agile environment with designers, engineers and business side.
- Translate mockups to optimised, reusable, quality code.
- Participation in improving product quality.
- Participation in code review, backlog grooming, and retro.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Documenting your own code.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
- 5+ years of experience with JS (ES6+).
- Experience with React Native, ReactJS+Hooks & Redux.
- Knowledge of algorithms fundamentals.
- Good UX understanding.
- Ability to write clean code and unit tests for it.
- Russian language on C1 level.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Sports program compensation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Nice to have:
- Docker, GitLab CI.
- Understanding of server-side development.
- Experience with NodeJS.