Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Automate infrastructure components.
- Develop pipelines within CI for projects.
- Deal with infrastructure migration between data centers.
- Participate in the launch of new projects.
- Work with tasks within tickets.
- Respond to monitoring events.
- Advise developers and managers, as well as clients of the company.
- Be prepared to work on-call during the night shift.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience 5+ years as a systems engineer or SRE.
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack/etc).
- Experience in writing shell scripts.
- Development experience in any scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby, Golang, etc).
- Good understanding of Linux-like operating systems.
- Experience with containerization, virtualization, and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC/LXD).
- DB administration knowledge (PostgreSQL is preferable).
- English B1+ level.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Sports program compensation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have skills:
- Hashicorp Vault.
- Russian B2 level.