You'll be working on the end-to-end technical design, integration, testing and deployment of new products and features. You"ll improve and extend our application that"s built with React, Redux & Node.js. For example, designing and implementing new visualisation methods, optimizing client-side performance, providing integrations with external services, and creating innovative SAAS functionalities.
- Actively participate in Spotlyt's development on all possible levels
- Mainly work on new features.
- Cooperate with C++ and sales teams.
- Proactively provide solutions and implement them.
- At least 5 years of commercial programming experience
- Very good knowledge of React and Redux stack
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- English (B2 level)
- Experience or willingness to get experience in backend technologies (Node.js)
- Integration tests
- QA Manager
- Unit test - TDD
- Tester - 1
- Agile Management
- Code reviews
- Static code analysis - eslint
- Build server - GitLab
- Permanent contract UoP or a B2B
- Private medical
- Remote working or office
- Salary review every 6 months, 1,000PLN potential raise
Good to have skills:
- nowledge about libraries for data visualization (d3, Plotly, etc.)
- Knowledge about mapping services (Mapbox, Google Maps, etc.)
- Experience with Docker
- Mathematics, statistics or a data science background
- Experience with stats or business insights tools, e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, R Studio