Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
- Work with QA, Developers and the Tech Leads to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
- Setup best practices (TDD) by agreeing user stories formats and testing framework to maximize test automation
- Support and coach the team to integrate quality in all they do (unit tests, user story writing, tests automation)
- Contribute relentlessly to quality improvements in your team: solution design, workflow, monitoring or adoption by customers
- You are able to see and understand the big picture of complex real-time environments
- You are focused on delivery and relentless problem solving skills
- You have an understanding and familiarity of the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- You have strong experience with
- Continuous Delivery, achieving the highest Quality with the fastest speed
- Structuring and maintaining automated tests scenarios over a few years
- Automation solutions (Cucumber, Jmeter, Jenkins, GoCD and similar)
- At least one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, C++, Node
- Agile organization especially scrum