For our Client - European hain of discount shops with over 1500 shops and over 14000 employees and more than 15 million customers a month - we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Project Manager Poznań
- Define and manage the deliverables of all teams to meet engagement objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors, SAP on-premise and WFS work time management system implementation in Poland and other countries
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
- Manage program plan and roadmap for client.
- Plan and facilitate steering committee meetings.
- Estimate total effort for all the teams.
- Manage team onboarding, logistics issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and stakeholders.
- Liaise with application management and legacy IT support teams.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience on similar position (especially in the SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors area)
- Knowledge of and understanding of the integration between SAP and SuccessFactors
- PMP certification preferred with experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives
- Fluent English
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus preferred
- Strength in working independently, self-conscientiously and accurately
- The ability to make timely decisions and troubleshoot
- Work well under pressure
- Attractive remuneration and a friendly atmosphere
- Job security and professional development
- Stimulating work in a dynamically growing international company