- Designing and building mobile applications for Android
- Collaborating with the design team and customer to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to speci cations.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on Google Play.
- Maintaining the code of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Fluent knowledge of Java and at least basic Kotlin
- The ability to program mobile applications for Android, documented with the implementation of at least one original application (it does not necessarily have to be in Google Play)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in programming applications that use network communication (with the server)
- Ability to work in a team - ability to think creatively and independently and solve problems
- Good knowledge of English, at least at the level of free communication and writing
- Attractive salary
- MultiSport package
- Private health-care package
- Work in our offices in Warsaw or Lublin
- Flexible working and employment conditions, possibility of partial remote work
- Conception and realisation of new products & solutions and customer experiences for major international industry players
- The possibility of rapid professional development under the guidance of experts with many years of experience
- Adventurous, creative and open-minded culture :)
- Good work atmosphere!
- Regular team off-sites to encourage a tight-knit workplace
Good to have skills:
- Experience with RxJava and Retrofit
- Knowledge of UX Design