Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Support and enhance existing applications as well as working on new features.
- Working in an agile development team and participating in code reviews and able to mentor junior developers
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Write tests for your own code and increase test coverage for our applications
- Contribute to architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 3 years OO PHP experience ideally with Symfony
- Able to write testable maintainable code, experience with TDD an advantage
- Experience with developing and integrating with both REST and SOAP API's
- Aware of Agile principles such as Scrum
- Designing and developing SQL queries
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Attractive salary based on a B2B contract with UK company.
- The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company.
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role.
- Client is a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees.
- Full remoted work.
Good to have:
- Angular knowledge
- RabbitMQ or similar messaging platform
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles
- Software security BSIMM / OWASP
- Python / Bash scripting
- Experience with Event Driven Microservices