- work in international environment
- work in Agile environment
- Constantly improve the quality of applications by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary.
- Expand set of libraries as needed to make yourself as well as other engineers more efficient and effective.
- Work closely with Software and Solution Architects in a multi-language international environment, participating and helping them to define the development strategy.
- Help define the software architecture of new applications or new features for existing applications, and then develop them.
- at least 4 years of experience
- .NET (C#)
- ASP.NET; ASP.NET MVC; ASP.NET WebAPI; .NET Core
- React or another front-end framework
- Good command of English language
- 100% remote work or possibility to work from office in Wrocław
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You'll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- B2B or Contract of Employment
- Own products. We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We're a global reality.
- Necessary tools (laptop, headphones monitor)
- Quick recruitment process - 1 step
- Flexible working hours
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Azure
- Familiarity with databases SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL) or noSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch and RavenDB)