The Key Responsibilites:
- leading architectural reviews, development and delivery of new solutions and concepts
- the opportunity to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- the opportunity to design enterprise architecture solutions and support the project team in managing products/components lifecycle
Desired skills & experience:
- strong experience in developing web services.
- from taking others" ideas, building and deploying an MVP, and managing feedback and feature changes.
- leading a small team of Software Engineers
- experience handling project stakeholders and being able to engage with CxO level.
- solid experience with minimum one of these technologies: Python, Django, Node.js, React or Vue, etc.
- creating but also working with 3rd party API integrations.
- commonly REST. GraphQL experience is also nice to have.
- some Experience with using No-SQL databases.
- experience with a queue system like RabbitMQ or using Redis for that job.
- expertise in Cloud hosting solutions. AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- strong system design patterns and containerized-based applications knowledge.
- know-how for building scalable and highly available distributed systems.
- understanding of the existing architecture, and proposing/building a smooth transition into the new architecture.
- familiarity with any common CMS tools.
- superior communication skills (both verbal and written) that both existing and future clients will benefit from.
- competitive salary and annual bonus
- welcome you with 1,5K PLN for your new setup and whatever you want
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories and the best equipment/work setup to make you feel productive and empowered to do your best work
- fully remote work or work on-site in Wrocław
- care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and health
- care about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
Nice to have:
- experience with domains like FinTech, Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, or the QSR industry.
- willing to travel within the United States and Internationally (if required).
- related DevOps/CI tools experience (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github Actions, Circle Ci, Jenkins, etc)
- experience working with EMEA clients
- desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment and handling multi-country, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-brands kind of systems