- Guide technology choices and approaches to execution;
- Plan and coordinate the technical strategy and implementation;
- Drive clarity in our architecture and technical designs through frequent communication and documentation;
- Advocate for value optimized, highly available, performant, efficient, and scalable designs and coding practices;
- Advocate engineering procedures within the Agile framework for best practices across the software development lifecycle;
- Participate in planning meetings for our product roadmap and deliverables across multiple product areas;
- Provide technical designs for and feedback on other engineering work;
- Continuously improve delivery velocity, stability and quality of the specific technologies and system components as well as the overall system;
- Break architectural work down into manageable, iterative improvements, guide your own work and that of team members to execute on these plans in a timely manner.
- 7+ years programming experience, 3+ years architecture and system design experience;
- Experience with monolith/service-oriented/microservices architectures, distributed systems, relational/non-relational databases, message brokers and event streaming, cloud IaaS/PaaS, and front-end technologies to design, develop, and deploy scalable and highly-available enterprise solutions;
- Technical depth and breadth in data services to guide the team in the areas of building and operating infrastructure services, database design and data ingestion/ETL;
- Experience in measuring/calculating capacity of a system;
- Real life experience solving complex technical design problems with the above technologies;
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills;
- Written and spoken English of intermediate or higher level.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Referral program;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have:
- Experience with programming languages (Golang, React);
- Experience with technologies as PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, Scylla, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring systems (Sentry, ELK, Prometheus, DataDog.