Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Designing and implementing new features with modular, secure and well-tested full-stack code which has a clear separation of responsibility
- Identify and analyze bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Peer review your colleagues work
- Pair programming required
- Participate in daily meetings
- Taking an active part in crucial discussions and decisions (backlog of tech debt, sentry errors and security tasks) and making sure they're prioritized right
- Support the Team in reaching the Sprint goals
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience in Rails 5+
- Experience with SQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL) - ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implement well-tested and easy-to-maintain code with high-quality unit tests (RSpec)
- Understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with development aiding tools - Bundler, Rake, Thor etc
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, fundamental design principles behind a scalable application