- Meeting with clients to understand and document their business requirements;
- Understanding client data using basic SQL;
- Designing and building web-based applications;
- Creating high-volume data processing;
- Creating interactive, web-based charts with reports;
- Helping to identify further areas where we can add value to our clients;
- UK travel with prospects for international travel.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience with SQL and analysing data;
- Goog understanding of schema principles in the design of applications;
- Business analysis skills;
- 3-10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent English;
- A miniumum 2:1 degree in computing, maths or scientific subject.
We are looking for people who can solve complex customer problems, so the ability to quickly understand the issues in new business areas and to design solutions logically is key.
- An opportunity to shape the future of software development;
- Working in a foreign, fast-growing, ambitious company with opportunities for you to grow.