The Key Responsibilites:
- Automate infrastructure components;
- Develop CI pipelines for projects;
- Migrate infrastructure between data centers;
- Participate in the launch of new projects;
- React to monitoring events.
- Higher technical education;
- 3+ years of experience as a system engineer or SRE;
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack);
- Experience in shell-scripts;
- Good understanding of Linux-like operating systems;
- Experience with container application virtualization systems;
- Intermediate English.
- Russian B2 level.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.