For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Productivity CoachKraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Work across projects;
- Provide coaching/mentoring to developers on how to be effective in their daily work;
- Code reviews;
- Propose tools that can be used in a project to boost delivery;
- Teach techniques of efficient software creation;
- Evaluate team processes;
- Support Team Leaders with evaluation of team's skillset;
- Evangelize on agile processes adoption;
- Occasionally participate in technical trainings as a trainer.
Desired skills & experience:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Profound Java knowledge, backed by experience in development of enterprise IT systems in Java;
- Profound knowledge of current software development practices, Clean *Code and Simple Design principles, Design Patterns;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Good understanding of and experience with Test Driven Development and mocking libraries;
- Hands-on commercial coding experience with pair programming and providing thorough code reviews;
- Good understanding of Agile processes, Scrum, Kanban, XP practices;
- Outgoing person, capable of quickly building effective relationships with groups he/she will work with.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Partial compensation of language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits Friday;
- Sponsored sport activities.
Good to have skills:
- Former experience as an IT trainer.