For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Resource Manager ITKraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Resource Manager will be based in Krakow, at the company's client site (IT global delivery centre) together with an on-site team dedicated to delivering software development service. The Resource Manager allocates people to the projects; makes sure that employees" assignments match their skills and ambitions; creates career development programs, training programs and target plans for the developers, motivates people. The Resource Manager works very closely with the client. Cooperating with the talent acquisition team, The Resource Manager participates in definition of recruitment demand. The main responsibilities: To manage 6 scrum teams of database developers. Main scope of technologies: Oracle, Unix, NoSQL Databases.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience in managing software development department, including design of career and training plans, carrying out performance reviews, defining development targets, allocating people to projects, recruitment, motivating people;
- Experience with object-oriented development, a good candidate has completed the career path from software developer, through software development team leader to software development manager;
- Experience with agile methodologies, scrum;
- Excellent command of English;
- Software development background is a must.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events