Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Designing and developing modern financial applications.
- Developing advanced monitoring systems used in cloud-based AWS operations.
- Close collaboration with clients using the company's banking products.
- Working with: C#, .NET Core, ASP .NET Core, AWS (including Fargate, Lambda, S3, EventBridge), Jira, Confluence, Git, Rider/Visual Studio.
Utilizing DDD (Domain-Driven Design) and CQRS.
Desired skills & experience:
- Approximately 5 years of commercial experience in web application development.
- Strong experience in application development using C#.
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Real impact on company products and culture, working in small project teams (up to 8 team members).
- Non-corporate atmosphere with openness to innovation, improvement, and teamwork.
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid mode with an office in the center of Katowice (2 days in the office).
- Opportunity to participate in training workshops and industry conferences.
- Benefits package:
- Medical care.
- Life insurance.
- English lessons.
- Concierge services (AskHenry).
- Employee assistance program (anonymous legal, financial, and psychological advice).
Good to have:
- Experience in best software engineering practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing).
- Knowledge of web services/APIs.
- Familiarity with the AWS platform.