The Key Responsibilites:
- Ensuring proper management of international road transport flows within services for the company's key client, through:
- managing transportation service providers contracted by the client to ensure the expected level of performance,
- taking appropriate measures and actions in case of service level non-compliance by the provider,
- maintaining relationships with key suppliers.
- Daily monitoring of operational activities.
- Managing transportation flows to ensure the expected level of quality/cost/delivery time.
- Ensuring detailed and daily monitoring of "ready for transport" volumes.
- Taking necessary actions in case of performance decline.
- Familiarizing oneself with the potential of the supplier and engaging them in undertaking agreed operational actions.
- Monitoring the expected level of execution of transportation operations.
- Ensuring data consistency in IT systems regarding the conducted operational activities.
- Adjusting and optimizing transportation resources.
- Adjusting the loading plan of vehicles based on needs and considering circumstances that may pose a risk to delivery execution.
- Updating tables and databases to ensure proper reporting of activities.
Desired skills & experience:
- Proficiency in the Spanish language enabling daily communication (B2/C1 level).
- Professional experience in transport or planning
- Skills in organization, planning, and risk prevention.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Good English skills
- Hybrid work system with an office in Katowice, after the initial period.
- Stable employment in a company with a strong market position.
- Employment contract.
- Medical care and insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Numerous introductory training sessions.
- Occasional bonuses.
Good to have skills:
- Education in the field of transport management.
- Knowledge of TMS (Transportation Management Systems).
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
Please submit your CV in English :)