- Developing IT solutions in the SAP context,
- Analysis of program errors, development and maintenance,
- Development and implementation of technical solutions and design of new applications (mainly ABAP (OO) and interfaces),
- Creation of technical concepts and technical design of solutions,
- Design and implementation of SAP FIORI applications,
- Participation in SAP related projects and data migrations into SAP systems,
- Execution and definition of unit tests,
- Independent support and maintenance of the developments.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in SAP development with ABAP / ABAP Objects,
- Knowledge of the SAP modules SD, MM, PS, FICO, PP, HR (commercial experience in at least one of these modules is required),
- Communicative German and fluent English,
- Knowledge in one of the following areas: ODATA, S/4HANA, Core Data Services (CDS).
- 100% remote work (there is an option to work in/visit the office),
- Working hours: 8h + 45 minutes of brake - 40 hours per week (The working hours are related to the working hours of the project),
- The company offers trainings, benefits focus on skill development,
- 24 days of paid vacation (after 2 years the number of days increases),
- Multicultural environment,
- Long-term cooperation.
Good to have:
- Professional German,
- Completed studies in business informatics or a comparable qualification,