Our Client is Sweden's largest lender based on an innovative peer-to-peer model who provides a marketplace where lenders are connected to borrowers. This allows individuals and companies to invest in credits with different maturities, interest rates, and risk levels. Currently we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic self-driven Back-end Developer who will join new, now being created agile development team in Poland.
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Angular/.NET Software Developer (future Team Leader) Gdynia
- Direct input into the design and direction of our proprietary credit intermediation platform;
- To be a part of talented agile development team responsible for the implementation of new features based on Domain Driven Design;
- Work individually and as a collaborative member of team writing clean code and contributing to discussions with key stakeholders including front-end engineers and product managers;
- Participating in occasional standups, estimations, planning meetings, demos, and retrospectives.
- Min 3 yrs of commercial exp on the same or similar position;
- Experience in C#, Microsoft stack, the Microsoft .NET framework, MS SQL Server;
- Experience with MVC and Angular.js;
- Knowlege/Experience of TDD/DDD and industry best practices;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Aspiration to be a Team Leader/Mentor
- Technology stack: C# .NET, SQL, Web API, TDD/DDD, Angular.js, MVC, MS SQL Server
- Tools: TeamCity, YouTrack, No, GIT, Agile, Scrum
- Soft type: microservices and cloud computing
- Company size: 15-20 employees.
- Competetive salary;
- Comfortable office in Gdynia near Gdynia Główna station;
- Elastic work hours;
- In house hack days;
- International team;
- Impact on used solutions;
- Work with newest technologies;
- Flat structure;
- Team events in Poland and abroad;
- Free coffee.
Good to have skills:
- Experience as a Team Leader is a plus.