Our Client is Sweden's largest lender based on an innovative peer-to-peer model who provides a marketplace where lenders are connected to borrowers. This allows individuals and companies to invest in credits with different maturities, interest rates, and risk levels. Currently we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic self-driven Back-end Developer swho will join talented six-person agile development team in Poland.
Oferta pracy: Praca programista C#.NET Software Developer (Event sourcing, Service Fabric) Gdynia
- Direct input into the design and direction of our proprietary credit intermediation platform;
- To be a part of talented six-person agile development team esponsible for the implementation of new features based on Domain Driven Design;
- Work individually and as a collaborative member of team writing clean code and contributing to discussions with key stakeholders including front-end engineers and product managers;
- Participating in occasional standups, estimations, planning meetings, demos, and retrospectives.
- Min 2-3 yrs of commercial exp on the same or similar position;
- Experience in C#, Microsoft stack, the Microsoft .NET framework;
- Experience in Command Query Responsibility Segmentation (CQRS) pattern implementation and with cloud computing software, preferably Azure;
- Knowlege/Experience of TDD/DDD and industry best practices;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Technology stack: C# .NET, Event sourcing, CQRS, Service Fabric, SQL/NoSQL, Web API, TDD/DDD
- Tools:TeamCity, YouTrack, No, GIT, Agile, Scrum
- Soft type: microservices and cloud computing
- Company size: 15-20 employees.
- Competetive salary;
- In house hack days;
- International team;
- Impact on used solutions;
- Work with newest technologies;
- Flat structure;
- Team events in Poland and abroad;
- Free coffee.