For our Client, a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live we are looking for
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Workday HCM Solution Architect Gdańsk
Może zainteresuje Cię oferta pracy w innym mieście:
- Liaise with the business to understand their needs and usage of Workday. Obtain and document requirements for Workday Core HCM- for all setup values and Business Processes, including any Self-Service aspects
- Plan, design, and configure Workday HCM modules for all enhancements or break/fix
- Develop calculated fields, conditional routing and business processes that support the requirements outlined.
- Mitigate any opportunities of inaccurate data, business process routing, or impacts to other business areas via implementation of best practice config logic & BP rules
- Assist the Regional HR Systems Leads in guiding business stakeholders through Workday Release functionality review to determine what optional functionality we will turn on" with each release
- Execute configuration updates for those Workday HCM modules impacted by releases and upgrades as needed during the program
- Partnering with the Regional HR Systems Leads, liaise with Workday support re: requests for new functionality & bug/defect fix support
- Serve as an advisor and SME in discussions regarding requirements and possible methods of configuration within the Workday HCM Modules
- Work with HR Systems Leads to understand and document impact of configuration changes to business processes and communicate to business stakeholders
- Support UAT activities by providing input to test cases recommended for configuration changes
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis to determine appropriate action plan for break/fix including impacted employees/users/data clean-up
- Provide well thought out and actionable recommendations
- Serve as an escalation point to lower tier (HR Services) support
- Maintain change log and design documentation to reflect any changes made to business processes / design post implementation
- Provide guidance and mentoring to team members
- Hands on role providing WD Configuration and Solution Architect support globally
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to be adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure, while continuing to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to perform effectively in a geographically and culturally diverse environment
- Must be self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills and a drive to deliver continuous improvement in own area of specialism.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to disseminate detailed concepts into understandable ideas in both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data with discretion and accuracy.
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years of Workday configuration experience with a general understanding of all Workday Modules (focus on Workday Core HCM and Recruiting is a plus)
- Workday HCM certification
- Experience in a Sr Workday Configuration Analyst / Solution Architect role
- Experience in the development and implementation of process and systems changes.
- Experience in Project Management and HRIS a plus
- Experience managing a small team in a BAU or project setting
- Acting as subject matter expert, applying WD HCM specialist knowledge applicable to system releases/upgrades, and assessing the potential impact on current and future functionality
- Overseeing & managing the configuring, testing and maintenance of Workday business processes and security policies
- Support HR systems training development and delivery to local HR resources on-boarded as needed
- Significant Workday HCM experience
- Workday Certified
- Advanced skills in Ms Excel (V look up and Pivot tables), SmartSheet and other data organization & reporting tools
- Attractive salary
- Remote work oportunity
- Real career development opportunity
- International work environment,
- Friendly work environment