- Analyze product requirements and break down work into tasks;
- Define technical architecture and tools for development;
- Work in the fully agile environment with Scrum methodology;
- Onboard and retain software engineers;
- Coach other team members;
- Coordinate work with other product development teams, other departments and product;
- Coordinate release activities and production incident investigations.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 3-year experience in a Senior RoR Engineer role;
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced development environment;
- Ability to set goals to help develop careers and growth of team members & deliver on business objectives;
- Perfect Ruby programming skills;
- Design patterns knowledge and experience on a high level;
- Experience in developing complex solutions from scratch;
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier distributed and data-intensive applications development & performance tuning;
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL, deep understanding of major principles and mechanisms;
- Deep data structures, OOP, and algorithms knowledge;
- Good communication skills.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Sports program compensation;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis;
- Experience with monitoring systems (DataDog, Sentry, ELK).
- 2 steps in recruitment process
1) 20-30 minutes HR call
2) 1,5-2h technical call on google meet
- purely backend-focus project