- Analyzing tax regulations, approaches of tax authorities and case law;
- Preparing tax opinion drafts, documents in tax proceedings, applications for individual interpretation, transfer pricing documentation;
- Support in calculations and verification of correctness of tax settlements (including CIT, PIT, VAT, PCC, WHT, TP - transfer prices, MDR);
- Supporting the business by analyzing business projects and contracts for compliance with tax and balance sheet regulations;
- Cooperation with tax offices (supporting control and tax proceedings), other government administration bodies, auditors, external tax advisors;
- Close cooperation with the Senior Accounting Team to ensure high quality services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of tax law (CIT, PIT, VAT, PCC, WHT, TP - transfer prices, MDR);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- English language knowledge at intermediate-advanced level.
- Employment contract;
- Remuneration adequate to the accumulated experience;
- Training to increase qualifications, private medical care, subsidised sports activities, group life insurance
- Professional development in an international organisation;
- Office located in Zdunowo, close to Warsaw and possibility of partial remote work.
- Knowledge of international law, including Ukraine, Hungary, Lithuania;
- Knowledge of ERP Comarch XL, Optima, Dynamics D365.