Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Delivering new features and maintaining existing ones.
- Releasing new versions of the app and monitoring already released versions.
- Contributing to a Technical Roadmap.
- Ensuring modern IOS best practices are applied.
- Utilisation of new features provided by the platform.
- Practical application of SOLID principles.
- Writing unit tests.
- Working with analytics team.
- Ownership of the codebase.
- Tackling tech debt.
- Active participation in Scrum ceremonies.
- 2-3 years of experience with mobile development on iOS.
- Proficient with Swift.
- Good understanding of IOS ecosystem.
- Understanding of Apple's design and interface guidelines.
- Understanding of the iOS application release process and certification.
- Knowledge and good understanding of popular architectures and design patterns.
- Understanding importance of SOLID principles.
- Familiarity with REST.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- A strong passion for Mobile Development and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Ability to collaborate in cross functional team based in two locations.
- Fluent English (we work with colleagues in Bristol).
- Very good command of Polish.
- Team player.
- "Can do" attitude.
- Author's rights (tax reliefs due to creative type of work).
- PPE (4% employer contribution without any additional cost nor employee contributions required).
- Annual bonus depending on performance.
- Conference budget.
- Training budget.
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Private health care.
- Life insurance.
- Sports card.
- Comfortable work environment in modern office.
- Well communicated location: close to Rondo Daszyńskiego.
- Bike parking.
- Play room.
Good to have skills:
- Computer Science Degree (Bachelor's or Master"s).
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration.
- Experience working with following development methodologies and tools: Git, Unit testing, UI tests, Jenkins, Fastlane and wider SDLC.
- Solid understanding of adaptive user interfaces and accessibility.
Many opportunities to gain and share knowledge and ideas:
- Agile / SCRUM methodology.
- Opportunity to grow according to your level of expertise.
- Working with new technologies and a multi-diverse team.
- Many opportunities to share knowledge and ideas.
- In-house Trainings.
- Our ever-growing library.
- Best welcome for new employees.
- Buddy program.
- Team Events.